The LOCATION menu is designed to graphically represent a DX controller’s location on a map for accurate sunrise and sunset times based on the current date, time zone, and longitude/ latitude settings. First, set the time zone in the SETUP screen. While in the SETUP screen, enter the LOCATION screen to adjust longitude and latitude coordinates.
- The full-screen crosshairs designate the user’s location on the map.
- Latitude is first adjusted by rotating the scroll wheel to move the crosshairs up and down. Numeric indicators at the top right display the actual coordinate. Press the scroll wheel to select the latitude; set it by pressing the click-wheel.
- Longitude is adjusted by rotating the scroll wheel to move the crosshairs left and right.
- The coordinates are automatically saved after each press of the scroll wheel. Select the BACK button to leave the LOCATION screen.
- Reset or adjustment is initiated by pressing the scroll wheel and then repeating the above latitude and longitude steps.