There are two types of system resets: facepack reset and database reset. The facepack reset simply removes power to the facepack and restarts the firmware. A database reset deletes the entire database to allow the user to start from scratch. All program data is lost during a database reset, but fixture assignments remain intact.
- Remove the facepack from the chassis by pulling on the tab to the right of the facepack.
- Swing the facepack door open.
- Locate a paper clip, pen tip, or other small-point tools.
- Locate the reset button on the back of the facepack.
- Press and hold the reset button for two seconds using the selected tool.
- From the HOME screen, push both the HOME button and the BACK button simultaneously to bring up the DIAGNOSTICS screen.
- Wait two seconds and press the center scroll wheel.
- Navigate to the CLEAR option and press the scroll wheel.
NOTE: Clearing the database does not erase fixture group assignments