The Hunter Adjustable Arc nozzles come from the factory with a preset arc of 25 degrees.
Prior to setting the left side arc, set the right side arc by ratcheting the riser assembly and aligning the right side of the spray pattern. There is no indicator on top of the nozzle for the right side arc. You will have to look at the front of the nozzle to see where the right stop is located.
The raised dot on top of the nozzle indicates the adjustable left edge of the spray pattern.
SETTING THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE ARC
- Hunter Pro Adjustable Nozzles come from the factory with the arc pre-set at 25 degrees.
- Extend the riser assembly to its popped up position.
- Locate the point on the front of the nozzle opening where the right side of the spray pattern begins.
- Grasp and twist the riser assembly by using the ratcheting feature of the Pro-Spray Sprinkler.
- Align the right side of the spray pattern to the desired point.
Hold the perimeter of the nozzle with your fingers and turn the nozzle counterclockwise to increase the arc. To decrease the arc hold the perimeter of the nozzle and turn the top adjustment ring clockwise.
ADJUSTING THE LEFT SIDE OF THE ARC
- The adjustable left edge of the spray pattern is marked with a raised dot on top of the nozzle’s arc adjusting ring.
- Hold both sides of the nozzle at a point below the top adjusting ring.
- Turn the top adjusting ring counterclockwise to increase the arc or clockwise to decrease the arc.
PRO ADJUSTABLE NOZZLE MODEL CHART
Hunter Spray Adjustments and Maintenance
This video explains how to adjust and maintain Hunter sprays on an irrigation system. A Hunter Technical Support Representative demonstrates flushing a spray sprinkler upon installation, adjusting the arc, adjusting the radius, cleaning the filter and installing a check valve.